Laser Cut Laminations
Aussafer Due has a department dedicated to precision laser cutting for the production of components for electrical rotating machines and the
Our latest-generation machines offer exceptional levels of performance and, unlike traditional production methods, may be used both for prototyping and for small-to-medium production series.
They do not require initial tooling costs and cut down production start-up times, while retaining the flexibility of being able to change geometries as required. Our highly specialised technicians play an essential role in providing excellent results for full customer satisfaction.
The quality of our products is at the highest level, constantly monitored both during and after manufacturing.
High-precision laser cutting, thanks to our latest generation machines operated by true professional and competent personnel.
Speed of execution and delivery at the times agreed, achieved by an effective organization of the production department and a fully stocked warehouse.
Continuous research for innovative production solutions paired to truly cutting-edge and technologically advanced systems.
- Supply of rotors and stators laminations for the repair of rotating machines.
- Supply for pre-series and small-medium series production of laminations.
- Supply of prototypes for rotating machines and motors.
- Reverse engineering of magnetic laminations.
Magnetic lamination for electrical machines
Rotor - Stator - Segments - Linear
- Corer plate for stirrers
- Induction machines
- Linear motors
- Synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Permanent magnet motors
- Brushless motors
- Direct current motors
- Supply of laminations for the repair of rotating machines
Cutting systems with very tight tolerance levels, extremely accurate measuring machines, quality control procedures based on customer requirements.
BACKLACK bonding or welding of stator and rotor stacks.
Wide range of available materials
- Magnetic silicon steel, thicknesses from 0.1 to 1 mm. Magnetic properties and grades from M110 to M1600. Grain-oriented and non-oriented, coated or uncoated (organic and inorganic), including BACKLACK.
- High strength steel (S235 to S900), including microalloyed MC steels.
- Pole sheet steels (TF and TG) with magnetic properties certified in accordance with the EN 10265:1995 standard.