In addition to its core laser cutting and sheet metal forming activities, Aussafer Due also offers a range of complementary operations to provide an even more comprehensive service and meet our customers' demands, providing a fully finished product when required.
- Turning of precision mechanical components.
- Special machining on vertical and/or horizontal machining centres.
- Multi pallet CNC machining centres.
Sheet metal edging
Edging work using exclusive equipment offering the highest quality results.
- 2 systems: diameter from 180 mm to 800 mm max., including all intermediate sizes, 70 mm max. edge height
- Up to 2 mm sheet metal thickness.
- Edging on ducting and components for the HVAC and air treatment industry.
FLOW water jet cutting systems
- Max. working capacity: 3600 x 2500 mm
Precision (per linear axis at 20°C ± 2°C).
Linear positioning accuracy: ± 0.08 mm.
Repeatability ± 0.05 mm.
- Thickness up to 150 mm for aluminium – 105 mm for stainless steel.
- Materials: aluminium and titanium alloys, copper, brass, stainless steel, marble, plastics and composite materials.
- Cutting without thermal alteration, with a 0.2 mm tolerance. Maintains the original chemical and mechanical characteristics of the material.
- Hot galvanising.
- Zinc electroplating.
- Cataphoresis as protection or as a paint subsurface.
- Powder or liquid coating.
Additional operations and processes
In addition to its core machining and processing activities, Aussafer Due also offers a number of other processes to provide semi-finished or fully finished products as required by the customer.
- Satin finishing.
- Finishing and restoration of products.
- Pipe bending.